Technology & Systems
Technology & Systems
Creating a cadence for technology and systems analysis can ensure a company continues to accelerate without risk. The cost of technology or system failures can be crippling.
Areas of Focus
• Hardware & Software Analysis: Understanding how all current technology contributes to the business, and how effectively they work together, can help reveal areas to improve.
• Technology Serves Operations: A full review of how all operational functions depend on technology will provide insight into risks and bottlenecks that may be preventing growth.
Understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current technology can drive future decisions on how technology can create scalability.
Automation builds on existing technology capabilities to further streamline processes and create competitive advantages that are hard to replicate. Are you ready to take your technology to the next level?
• Automation Analysis: Existing software may provide an ability to run company operations, but if it’s not fully integrated and aligned by the data, the outcome can be subpar. An analysis can quickly reveal where there are gaps and opportunities to integrate to provide a fluid and more efficient workflow.
• Automation Infrastructure: The goal for any automation initiative should be to ‘simplify’ and ‘streamline’ any processes that are currently challenging, costly, or human capital intensive. To build a stronger and more automated infrastructure, there should be a roadmap with timelines for how and when changes are to be implemented.
• Risk & Redundancy: One of the most crippling events can be a system wide shutdown caused by a cyber attack. Reducing risk and building redundancy can help avoid these catastrophic events.
• Security Protocols: Prevention is the best cure. implementing modern security protocols and educating all employees regarding these protocols, a company can significantly reduce its risk.
According to Accenture, 43% of cyberattacks are aimed at small businesses, but only 14% are prepared to defend themselves. Don’t roll the dice and leave your business at risk. The potential cost is too great.
Submit your information below to request a call back.